Check available coupon
- Opinion from clients
- Alliance Inquiry
- Policies for handling personal information
- Check available coupon
- Tarmac Delay Contingency Plan
- You can only inquire to see if it can be used or not. You cannot register the coupon on online and use it.
- When making a booking for airline ticket, enter the number of coupon or voucher at the check out screen to use.
- Depending on features of coupon and voucher, there could be limits of use for online booking.
- Use period
- How to use
- You may use the coupon when making payments at Eastar Jet homepage, mobile application, and web.
- Coupons for new members are provided to native passengers who signed up at Korean site through I-PIN or mobile authentication.
- Coupons for new members are not provided for sign up made in multi-lingual site or e-mail authentication.
- You may use the coupon for new members when booking a round-trip ticket. You may not use the coupon for one-way ticket.
- You must use the coupon for new members and board the flight within 180 days from the issue date.
- You may not transfer or use other coupons with the coupon. You may not use the coupon in peak season and other excluded days.
- Excluded days may vary depending on the circumstance of Eastar Jet.
- You may not use the coupon when getting discount for individual identity.
- To use bundle service coupon, book a flight ticket and go to [My Booking > View Details > Additional Service Payment Page], and purchase bundle service.
- When coupon amount is higher than the round ticket fare, amount remaining after applying discount will automatically disappear.
- Use the coupon after reading notes for coupon on payment page and checking coupon target, available channel, amount, payment period, and boarding period.
- Commission for itinerary change/cancel is charged the same regardless of discount with coupons for new members.
- When changing the itinerary after making payment with coupon, you may change itinerary within the boarding and payment period specified on the coupon. You may not apply coupon discount when changing the itinerary to other periods.
- You may not use expired coupon and you may check the period on the coupon page.
- You may check the previously used coupon on the coupon page.
- Coupons for new members are non-refundable and they automatically disappear after using.
- Coupons for signing up membership are issued in Korean site’s currency, ‘KRW’.
- You may not use the coupon when currency for selected flight ticket and coupon does not match.
- When boarding with a round-trip discount coupon, you may not re-use the coupon after refunding a return flight.
- You may not use the coupon for code-sharing flights.
- Go to ‘Eastar Jet homepage (www.eastarjet.com) > Book Flight Ticket > Ticket Fare Information > Peak Season Period’ to check peak season period.
- Please contact Eastar Jet reservation center (1544-0080) for other inquiries.
- 1. This discount coupon is available at airport or Homepage, reservation center (1544-0080).
- 2. This discount coupon is purchased at the airport (except for the fees in using facility and oil commission), fees for cancellation/changes
Available only for paying the exceeding checked luggage and paid service for the preferred seat
* However, it is available when paying for the flight departing from foreign countries in KRW.
(Discount coupon is not available for the payment in foreign currency for the flight departing from foreign countries and the payment in foreign currency. It is applied when paying with the KRW. Please select the payment in KRW in the inquiry screen for flight ticket.
Place to use Service area Homepage • Flight departing in Korea/foreign countries (available when paying with KRW) Reservation Center/Airport • Fees for cancellation/changes (available when paying with KRW)
• Paid service for preferred seats
Airport • Exceeding checked luggage: Available to use at domestic/foreign airport
- 3. Expiration is a year from issuance date.
- 4. This discount coupon cannot be transferred to others, and the name when issuing the ticket shall be identical with the user.
- 5. Discount ticket is not re-issued if lost.
- 6. Up to five tickets are available for each passenger (based on adults/children)
- 7. Discount is only applied on the flights departing from Korea or the payment in KRW.
- 8. Purchasing amount of this discount coupon does not have cash receipt issued for income tax deduction or the tax statement.
- 9. This discount coupon is not available to be refunded in cash or the difference amount, and expired discount coupon is invalid.
- 10. If the refunded amount is 100% of the face value, refund is available. However, if it is less than 100%, refund of the difference amount is not available.