Basic checked baggage
Standard of Free Checked Baggage
무료 위탁수하물 기준
||Free checked baggage
Available to purchase basic checked lugguage in advance (Only applied on purchase in the Eastar jet's website)
Available to purchase additional checked baggage (not available for domestic flight)
- 15kg of basic checked baggage
Fare for domestic flight: 10,000 Won for one way flight
International flight: 50,000 Won for one way flight
- Available to purchase up to 15kg in the unti of 5kg/10kg/15kg
- Available to purchase/refund only up to 24 hours before the departure of flight
- Not available to refund if failing to cancel up to 24 hours before departure of flight
*When accompanied by children under the age of two, a baggage under 10kg is free for passengers taking international flights.
- Discount Fare / Regular Fare : 15kg Free
- Entitled to one baggage where the sum of the length, width and height does not exceed 203cm(80inch).
- For infants under age of 2, 1 selection from stroller, cradle or car seat could be loaded for free
- Wheel chair or other physical assisting devices are allowed as additional free luggage only for physically handicapped passengers.
Information for purchasing checked baggage in advance
- If exceeding the allowed capacity of free checked baggage, fees for exceeding baggage per 1kg are applied.
- Fees for exceeding baggage for international flight are applied as of May 1, 2017 (based on the date of settlement for flight tickets)
무료 위탁수하물 기준
|Zone1 < - > Zone1
|Zone1 < - > Zone2
||10,000 KRW / 10USD / 1,000 JPY / 60 CNY
||Japan, Short-distance to China
|Zone1 < - > Zone3
||13,000 KRW / 13 USD / 110 HKD / 400 TWD / 75 CNY
||Hong Kong, Taiwan, Long-distance to China
|Zone1 < - > Zone4
||16,000 KRW / 16 USD / 530 THB
- If a baggage weighs over 32kg or the sum of its 3 sides is over 203cm, carriage may be denied.
- Regulations of the relevant airline are applied to joint flights
- Discount is provided if purchasing the checked baggage in advance.
|Prohibited items (both domestic/international flight)
||Prohibited items in either checked or hand baggage.
|Flammable liquids such as paints and adhesives
Notebook, computer, camera, camcorder, currency, bank bill, marketable securities, stamps, jewelries, key, medical supplies, perishable items
|Oxygen can, butane and containers for high pressure gas
|Explosive substances such as guns and weapons (however, firearms reported in advance are excluded),
|Bags attached with alarm device
|Substances that are corrosive, explosive, flammable, magnetic ,toxic, oxidizing, radioactive and irritant
|Items that could cause harm to other passengers and the aircraft