Basic checked baggage
Standard of Free Checked Baggage
무료 위탁수하물 기준
||Basic Checked Baggage
||Additional Checked Baggage
Free checked baggage is not included
Passenger may purchase 15kg in advance
- Domestic Flight: 10,000 KRW for one-way flight
- International Flight: 50,000 KRW for one-way flight
Passenger may purchase 5, 10, 15kg in advance (5kg unit)
- Domestic Flight: Unavailable
- International flight: 5kg for one-way flight
Zone 1 <-> Zone 2 : 30,000 KRW
Zone 1 <-> Zone 3 : 40,000 KRW
Zone 1 <-> Zone 4 : 50,000 KRW
||Includes 15kg of free checked baggage
- You may get discount for purchasing checked baggage in advance.
- For itinerary change/cancel, purchased baggage will be automatically cancelled/refunded.
You may purchase baggage until 24 hours before flight departure.
- After completing booking/issuing, you may purchase baggage service on our homepage’s My Booking.
- For checked baggage, sum of length, width, and height should be less than 203 cm (80inch).
- When accompanying infant less than 2 years old, you may check either stroller, cradle, or car seat for free.
- Physically handicapped passenger may additionally check wheelchair or other assistant device for free.
- When using a connection flight, you may purchase extra checked baggage for 60USD per 5 kg from your first departing place to final destination in advance.
Information for purchasing checked baggage in advance
- If exceeding the allowed capacity of free checked baggage, fees for exceeding baggage per 1kg are applied.
무료 위탁수하물 기준
|Zone1 < - > Zone1
|Zone1 < - > Zone2
||10,000 KRW / 10USD / 1,000 JPY / 60 CNY
||Japan, Short-distance to China
|Zone1 < - > Zone3
||13,000 KRW / 13 USD / 110 HKD / 400 TWD / 75 CNY / 10 EUR
||Hong Kong, Taiwan, Long-distance to China, Russia
|Zone1 < - > Zone4
||16,000 KRW / 16 USD / 530 THB / 20 SGD
- If a baggage weighs over 32kg or the sum of its 3 sides is over 203cm, carriage may be denied.
- Regulations of the relevant airline are applied to joint flights
- Discount is provided if purchasing the checked baggage in advance.
- When using a connection flight, extra checked baggage fee will be charged from your first departing place to final destination in a rate of 20USD per 1 kg.
Handling of Checked-in Baggage at Boarding Gate
- You may go to boarding gate and request baggage handling in advance before the boarding time.
- Weight for total checked-in baggage will be added up. If weight exceeds allowable weight, you will be charged excess baggage fee and no other fee will be charged.
- Excess baggage fee is charged differently based on the section. Please refer to the regulation on the excess baggage.
|Prohibited items (both domestic/international flight)
||Prohibited items in either checked or hand baggage.
|Flammable liquids such as paints and adhesives
currency, bank bill, marketable securities, stamps, jewelries, key, medical supplies, perishable items
|Oxygen can, butane and containers for high pressure gas
|Explosive substances such as guns and weapons (however, firearms reported in advance are excluded),
|Bags attached with alarm device
|Substances that are corrosive, explosive, flammable, magnetic ,toxic, oxidizing, radioactive and irritant
|Items that could cause harm to other passengers and the aircraft